- 名词 (Noun)
- The indentation or depression made by the pressure of one object on or into another.
- The overall effect of something, e.g., on a person.
- A vague recalling of an event, a belief.
- An impersonation, an imitation of the mannerisms of another individual.
- An outward appearance.
- (advertising) An online advertising performance metric representing an instance where an ad. is shown once.
- (painting) The first coat of colour, such as the priming in house-painting etc.
- (engraving) A print on paper from a wood block, metal plate, etc.
- The controlless core / Of human hearts. — Byron.