- 简写词 (Abbreviation)
- , of them in midharvest when the , have the of and , which can .
- If you are , you can by the .
- by helminthes, of the Ancylostomidae , can [40 ,41 ].
- Can you a the to what's ?
- Can you that a would so his customers' until they to the ?
- Can we and a of to this ?)
- a of stinkbait onto the , then his in the to the his can.
- I'm to to from , if I can.
- the , here to be a of a they moshed, , konked on the with a can.
Definition of Can in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)