God 中文EN[ɡɒd] [ɡɑd] [-ɒd]
专上帝, 造物主 维神 (一神教)
- 在一神教中，神（英语：God）被认为是至高无上的力量的存在，通常是信仰的主要目标。一神教的神学家们从不同的神的概念中得出多种神的属性。比较常见的属性有：全知（無所不知），全能（無所不能），全在（無所不在），全善（完美），单纯 、不朽且必然的存在。
- 名词 (Noun)PLGods
- 专有名词 (Proper noun)
- , for his exc'ellent to , God a , whose to 'noble and enfame was the of Lusitania's .
- God with one and with the is a of both- from which we to be .
- was to pretheism because although an to the of God , did not the of a God at some in the
- God commeth from Theman, and the one from Paran, . his glorie couereth the heauens, and the is of his prayse.
- God was than a of ; what was , and in . The , the - , had .
- no , nor , were there Lamanites, nor any of -ites; but they were in one, the of , and to the of God.
- to some of the the and the to the - mandapams, of which of gods.
Definition of God in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)