- 形容词 (Adjective)PREnew-
- 2006. "They the of a that would ." — "Venture a Jackpot", by Helft and Richtel, New , 10, 2006.
- The were for the new .
- The are if they the can this new for $100.
- New were for the in 24 an by a .
- New Mr. has been the of . 11 with a of that with his .
- New of are but are not "genetically modified"; there are no biotechnicians the of .
- The of and — and and one who, and unpuritanically, was sired by and to a — were all new.
- If “Manhattan” in a , Cinemax’s “The ,” on , a - , the , and it transfixingly new.
- the , they to to the and with new.
Definition of New in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)