accompanied 中文EN[əˈkʌmpənid] [əˈkʌmpnid]
- 动词 (Verb)BFaccompanySGaccompaniesPRaccompanying
- 形容词 (Adjective)BFaccompany
- Mild to severe endo-and myocarditis was accompanied by a similar degree of epicarditis.
- They came out of the village accompanied by the one of the notables of the village, named Hadji Constantinou, and by one Moslem tchaous (gendarme) who was armed.
- to spring over a fence (in this sense, the verb spring must be accompanied by the preposition 'over'.)
Definition of accompanied in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en accompanies
- en accompanier
- en unaccompanied
- en accompanist
- en companied