- 动词 (Verb)BFaddSGaddsPT, PPaddedSUF-ing
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Totten to this entry?)
- We in the that for in and have added to the of acetamiprid and .
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Shakespeare to this entry?)
- Add a soupçon of . with a soupçon of .
- Add the and it will .
- Adding to .
- to in the because did not had to add.
- But it is not to from G.M.’s , the is , they added.
- The were a polytron, and 800 ¼L of 1% X-100 was then added.
Definition of adding in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)