- 名词 (Noun)PLalteredsSUF-red
- 动词 (Verb)
- 形容词 (Adjective)
- are with and podocytopenia to , and are to and altered of AFs.
- , we altered in 4- and diisononylphthalate [7 ].
- of antioxidase were also altered , , and APX were in (Pinus sylvestris L.)
- that the MF here (60 Hz, 3000 μT) neuroprocessing, although the is not altered.
- To this we phosphoresidues Su(fu) and Su(fu) in which these were altered.
Definition of altered in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en altereds