- 名词 (Noun)PLalteredsSUF-red
- 动词 (Verb)
- 形容词 (Adjective)
- there are of exoproteome to , those that have been of altered exoproteomes in .
- the had altered her , and was to the . and the could not have her - the .
- On , the he was and as a had unswirled the altered in a of .
- To this we phosphoresidues Su(fu) and Su(fu) in which these were altered.
- that the MF here (60 Hz, 3000 μT) neuroprocessing, although the is not altered.
Definition of altered in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en altereds