another 中文EN[əˈnʌðə(ɹ)] [əˈnʌðɚ] [-ʌðə(r)]
- 代词 (Pronoun)PREano-
- 限定词 (Determiner)
- ( geology ) The in which one another and into the at a .
- has just another "salesman of the month" .
- She is also the of their , , and their with one another too .
- Another is the sternomental (SMD).
- Another is the of with overperfusion to [32 ].
- Another that MSCs a tumouricidal on and into [ 8 ].
- a is one , a from which to the can be another.
- is a , you to of one another.
- The when the "boo!" has been to be the of another.
Definition of another in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)