anything 中文EN[ˈɛniθɪŋ] [ˈæniθɪŋ] [ˈɛnɪθɪŋ]
- 名词 (Noun)PLanythingsSUF-ing
- 代词 (Pronoun)
- 副词 (Adverb)
- "Jukie Rock" doesn't anything a - , a sizzurp-
- I didn’t have anything to do , so I to have a -in.
- [ …] - to , "Relax, , we're all here; we're not you anything that's your head"-- [ …]
- Anything can be . A , from a , is a .
- I we should your mom's this we anything.
- Katie's , so I to on her and if she anything.
- They the through anything.
Definition of anything in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)