anything 中文EN[ˈɛniθɪŋ] [ˈæniθɪŋ] [ˈɛnɪθɪŋ]
- 名词 (Noun)PLanythingsSUF-ing
- 代词 (Pronoun)
- 副词 (Adverb)
- Don't them you into anything you don't .
- She's in no to by , so she doesn't anything , and she'll .
- "Jukie Rock" doesn't anything a - , a sizzurp-
- Anything can be . A , from a , is a .
- Why are you into me all of the ? I didn't do anything!
- Katie's , so I to on her and if she anything.
- They the through anything.
Definition of anything in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)