ate 中文EN[eɪt] [ɛt] [-ɛt] [-eɪt]
- 动词 (Verb)BFeatSGeatsPReatingPTetPTeatPPeatenSUF-té
- When we eat a in a , we that as having in when, in , it was a of .
- The stefnist eats stfantasy, has an of its , and will to it .
- We also PCR to a of D the (H16498 and L15910; [26 ]) and thermoprofile by Bozarth et .
- Eating me in a .
- I to the to if to eat.
- We resummoned the when we our was too to eat.
- ?" "You me the ," . "It's in the . And the . I that for eating.
Definition of ate in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)