- 动词 (Verb)BFbasteSGbastesPRbasting
- 形容词 (Adjective)BFbaste
- Ice Cold Daydream" bastes the bayou funk of the Meters in swirling psychedelia, while "Sweet Thang," a swampy blues cowritten with his dad, sounds like something from Dr. John's "Night Tripper" phase.
- Can you boil up the vegetables while I baste the meat?
- He bastes the coat together with thick white thread almost like string, using stitches big enough to be ripped out easily later.
Definition of basted in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)