- 动词 (Verb)BFbeltSGbeltsPRbeltingPREbel-
- The jukebox belted out tunes from the fifties, and waiters shouted food orders to the cooks behind the enormous steel counter.
- And with ever more roads, houses, and retail parks in development, a statutory protected belt of chalklands, forests and valleys is exactly what the asphalted south-east needs.
- The screens are connected by chain belts and splocket wheels, so that the bottom screen drives the other two.
- In the current crisis, we will have to tighten our belts.
- After the Thanksgiving meal, Bill loosened his belt.
Definition of belted in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en belted l
- en belted up
- en belted out
- en belted plaid
- en belted magnum