- 名词 (Noun)BFboast
- 动词 (Verb)BFboastPRboastingPT, PPboasted
- A beast, like Calydon's of yore, Boasts headbands never bristler wore.
- The teen-aged boy boasted that he was going to get laid by the homecoming queen, because she was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen.
- It was his claim that no Sudanese spearsman or waddling assegai-thrower could harm him so long as he was mounted and armed, and he boasted that no horse on earth could unseat him.
- Boasting a stylish space and brooding electronic music, this airy and atmospheric bar attracts a somewhat savvier bar-goer.
Definition of boasts in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en boastsome