- 动词 (Verb)BFboatSGboatsPRboatingSUF-ated
- The only metal parts are the rudder hinges and bow guard. Wooden decking, which snaps into place, gives the boat rigidity.
- The bow guard was watching the other boat as it floated among several fishing boats waiting for the bridge to open.
- The boat was found in within the territorial waters.
- Sail away from the wash to avoid rocking the boat.
- Everyone moved in unison, but the sudden change in weight distribution capsized the boat.
- I'd just jump in and fix it, but that's not my job, and I don't want to rock the boat.
Definition of boated in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)