- 动词 (Verb)BFbrainSGbrainsPT, PPbrainedSUF-ing
- It didn't until she his with a of : she that , and he , , and orifically jimjammed his brains .
- with , , brain , , and the homocarnosine.
- (MB, methylthioninium chloride) is a that the brain and as a .
- Brain , the of neuroautoimmune , is , not only by the of , but also by the of of [21 ].
- It is whether or proprioceptively to (e.g. via itch), or whether is in the brain.
- These iOPCs had the to into and to into the shiverer brain.
Definition of braining in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)