cannot 中文EN[ˈkænɒt] [ˈkæ(n.)nɑt] [ˈkɛ(n.)nɑt] [kə(n)ˈnɑt] [kɪ(n)ˈnɑt] [-ɒt]
- 名词 (Noun)PLcannotsSUF-not
- 动词 (Verb)
- Furthermore, our findings cannot be generalized to unreferred patients or to ethnic groups other than Caucasians.
- But we cannot disappoint Grandma and Grandpa Smith, and that is what family is all about! Do you understand?!
- The match of two finite line segments in 2 dimensions requires 2 translations, 1 rotation, 1 scale transformation; the order is here important, and these operators cannot commutate.
Definition of cannot in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en cannot but