casts off 中文EN
- 动词 (Verb)BFcast offPRcasting offPT, PPcasted off
- However, with the dainty volume my quondam friend sprang into fame. At the same time he cast off the chrysalis of a commonplace existence.
- Tomorrow the doctor will take the cast off her arm.
- Are we not in fact dicivilizing ourselves as we decivilize them? Why is there no outcry? Is it because we have cast off the delusion of human sanctity?
Definition of casts off in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
Other Vocabulary形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en dusts off