causes 中文EN[ˈkɔzɪz] [ˈkɔːzɪz] [ˈkɑzɪz]
名原因 (cause的复数) 动导致 (cause的第三人称单数)
- 名词 (Noun)BFcause
- 动词 (Verb)BFcausePRcausingPT, PPcaused
- caused by helminthes, of the Ancylostomidae , can [40 ,41 ].
- yere, laborede and the arte of logike; þe rewles of and causes of þe begynnenge fyndenge encreasede moche; but Aristotille redacte in an arte.
- this , has in the since causing one to how Draghi is from his .
- and that meningogenic into the than causes.
- dolichoectasia should be as a in of and also in of not by causes.
Definition of causes in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)