centre 中文EN[ˈsen.tə(ɹ)] [ˈsɛn.tɚ] [ˈsɛ.ɾ̃ɚ] [ˈsɪɾ̃ɚ] [-ɛntə(r)]
名中心, 中枢 动集中
- 名词 (Noun)PLcentresPREcen-
- 动词 (Verb)SGcentresPRcentringPRcentreingPT, PPcentred
- in the centre or centre are a in the for the or the .
- The spectrophotogoniometer of the Centre for and of the (C2RMF, Paris) was for the .
- The dershanes are very in , with 3,800 of the centres for 1.2 million to a in and .
- Centre Shontayne Hape for the , while Basilaia 17-10 at - .
- Centre of antero-mesally, of scutoscutellar and at of with or (Fig 3A and 3C ).
- We the of in the centre.
- Any of a at the centre.
- was to with the because to the , and as to to, was of centred.
Definition of centre in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)