chance 中文EN[tʃɑːns] [tʃæns] [-ɑːns] [-æns]
名机会, 机遇, 可能性
- 名词 (Noun)PLchancesSUF-ance
- 动词 (Verb)SGchancesPRchancingPT, PPchanced
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore chanceSUPmost chance
- When was , he the team's chances in the .
- There is the for to be - and , and there is the chance for them not to be.
- If they would me for a - (a low menial), I would for a a ," he , " just for the chance to them .
- When I was a at the , I at the chance.
- his he would - he the chance.
- They're either you where to it, if you're , or you where they'd it the chance.
Definition of chance in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)