- 动词 (Verb)BFchangeSGchangesPRchanging
- a with a “mobile identity” since his anagraphic his will change in to the of the .
- The in 23 changes that class which the and the heatmapping as the .
- It 24 for changes to the .
- Change in of by on p =0.956: of and nonstudy .
- Changes in CSF at the craniovertebral were on - MRI by Dujovny, .
- Changes in the and postherniation .
- When the , the town's and changed.
- in and to a - municipalisation , we will change.
- readd me to your ; my ICQ has changed.
Definition of changed in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)