名变化 (change的复数) 动改變 (change的第三人称单数)
- 名词 (Noun)BFchange
- 动词 (Verb)BFchangePRchangingPT, PPchanged
- not only change the of a in a - PHP on the , but it's .
- The to plasticly change the in and would therefore have to in .
- At this , he was to his , and he didn't have to change into the .
- Changes in CSF at the craniovertebral were on - MRI by Dujovny, .
- Change in of by on p =0.956: of and nonstudy .
- Changes in the and postherniation .
- When the , the town's and changed.
- of with the neurosynapse when the the changes.
- The of in with with the of the pathomorphological changes.
Definition of changes in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)