city 中文EN[ˈsɪti] [sɪtɪ] [-ɪti]
- 名词 (Noun)PLcitiesSUF-ity
- Retail sales in London were restricted to those with the freedom of the city until the 1850s.
- “I don’t think it’s credible to state that the city should reswear officers who were already sworn in,” Mr. Wright said.
- When the flower’s skirt began to unfurl on Tuesday night, it was the end of a dayslong vigil followed throughout the city via a live-video feed called the StinkyCam.
- City will reportedly look to have a fee for Aguero.
- City were also the victors on that occasion 56 years ago, winning 5-0, but this visit was portrayed as a measure of their progress against the 19-time champions.
- City felt they were victims of an injustice after 16 minutes when Silva's free-kick floated straight in, but French official Stephane Lannoy adjudged that Joleon Lescott had fouled keeper Jorg Butt.
- For a nervous twenty-four hours, three wanted criminals were at large in the city.
- He goes to the park to come away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Follow the urbexers as they navigate the inner and outer surfaces of our forbidden cities.
Definition of city in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)