- 动词 (Verb)BFcoastSGcoastsPRcoasting
- Two canopy-forming trees, Tuckeroo (Cupaniopsis anacardioides), and Coast Banksia (Banksia integrifolia var. integrifolia), are typical of these latter rainforests.
- The three U.S. states on the west coast have favorable climates (i.e., warm winters and cool summers ).
- Early on, the New Yorkers clearly outpower their West Coast counterparts.
- Shoppers at supercenters are usually between the ages of 25 and 49, and more likely to live in the South or Midwest than on either coast.
- Nine riders [ … ] dropped out with injuries sustained in two crashes during the 136km trip from suburban Adelaide through the Clare Valley winegrowing region to Victor Harbour on the coast.
- During the Crusade, they encountered the first batch of jihadists near the coast.
Definition of coasted in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)