- 名词 (Noun)BFcoverSUF-ers
- 动词 (Verb)BFcoverPRcoveringPT, PPcovered
- In addition, nanotextured surfaces have been proposed for nanohybridization using a defined surface covered with nanostructures 5 .
- Mexicanizing a recipe isn't as simple as covering it in peppers and guacamole!
- Additionally, DNA of following species not covered by the assay was tested to exclude cross-reactivity: macaque, budgerigar, pogona, and carp.
- Covered with cloth of gold tissued upon blue. — Francis Bacon.
- This machine stamps the design into the metal cover.
- Then there is a shuffling sound, and the quiet slide of a spyhole cover.
- Five or six of them youngsters, weren’t but two of them upwards of twelve or thirteen, they outs with their six-shooters and had me covered.
Definition of covers in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)