- 名词 (Noun)BFcustomerSUF-ers
- The sales training program on cross-selling our best customers profitable advisory services.
- The store preadmitted customers with loyalty cards, while others had to wait.
- The plaintiff also stresses that the store as a whole, and the customer exits especially, were closely surveilled.
- I can't believe how the car dealerships try to rip off their customers.
- The new Web site will really add value for our customers.
- He turned his brother-in-law in for seeing him assault a customer.
Definition of customers in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en customership