- 动词 (Verb)BFdecorateSGdecoratesPT, PPdecoratedPREdé-SUF-ing
- It makes sure that the field name argument is not empty, and that the field specified there is an actual existing field in the class which declares the method decorated with this attribute.
- We've got some paperwork to do before we can get started. The piece was decorated with intricate filigree work.
- You can decorate the new room, but don't go overboard with surreal paintings.
- The spine is the book's backbone. Because the spine is generally all you can see when a book is on the shelf, the spine displays the title and author of the book and is often ornately decorated.
Definition of decorating in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)