- 动词 (Verb)BFdependSGdependsPT, PPdependedPREdé-SUF-ing
- There are liquidogenous and gasogenous , which - in depending the .
- to ; I you were depending on me to a for our , but it is to .
- Coleslaws can be in depending on the of , the , and the you to it with.
- Depending on the of , dipolymer–tetramers are , and are procyanidolic [45 ].
- To we might with , "Suppose," for on this duosyllable does the of and depend.
Definition of depending in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en dependingly