details 中文EN[ˈdiːteɪlz] [dɪˈteɪlz] [-eɪlz]
- 名词 (Noun)BFdetailPREdé-
- 动词 (Verb)BFdetailPRdetailingPT, PPdetailed
- had detailed from his a as — the the is - .
- : a detail of the of a sporophorocyst (wide arrow) and the of a sporophororous (arrowhead).
- , we did not to details by the ; nonreported of have in our .
- Detailed SEM that mechanosensillae are the as .
- The the , but we still to the details.
- “Most of the are unparticularised and therefore to in detail.
- The of them to be detail.
Definition of details in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)