details 中文EN[ˈdiːteɪlz] [dɪˈteɪlz] [-eɪlz]
- 名词 (Noun)BFdetailPREdé-
- 动词 (Verb)BFdetailPRdetailingPT, PPdetailed
- One - was , to 20 and by the of a headground, until detail in the was almost to the .
- At the the the a detailing his to the .
- I the in detail just to him .
- Detailed SEM that mechanosensillae are the as .
- The the , but we still to the details.
- “Most of the are unparticularised and therefore to in detail.
- We on the of for its , , and mereotopological detail.
Definition of details in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)