- 动词 (Verb)BFdetectSGdetectsPRdetectingPREdé-
- 形容词 (Adjective)BFdetect
- and acetylspermidine were not detected since they are in the pathoadaptive of the cad and speG [19 ].
- , . detected heptanoylghrelin [25 ] or decanoylghrelin [48 ] in the of with triheptanoin or .
- It is therefore that the N- of E7 is and - since we could detect E7 in unpermeabilised SiHa .
- the a , we can also the noncentrality τ 2 , which the of that a could detect.
- , while by for , have been to detect.
- Thus, - , , malunion and not have been detected.
Definition of detected in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)