earlier 中文EN[ˈɝliɚ] [ˈɜː.lɪə]
- 形容词 (Adjective)BFearlySUPearliestSUF-ier
- 副词 (Adverb)BFearlySUPearliest
- The of the — , — were early who didn’t have their and the in the .
- your earlier , I don't I the .
- early in the to of the and the on .
- Early on, the outpower their .
- Earlier gametocytogenesis and might to the [ 15 ].
- Earlier , a "photo opportunity" at a to his of to the .
- to for Peter's earlier.
- isn't here. mustn't've we'd be so early.
- I to the and early.
Definition of earlier in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en earlierness