- 动词 (Verb)BFechoSGechoesPRechoing
- She echoes another Brooklyn transplant, the rapping global provocateuse M.I.A. (who appears on the album), with agressive[sic] chants and electro riffs in “Creator” and “Unstoppable.”
- Glazer echoes the lament of his friend and collaborator, Daniel Patrick Moynihan , for the Westway project, supposedly a victim of New York’s “regulatory and litigatory maze.”
- The midday echoes reply drowsily, the solitary horseman curses and “clattawa’s” up the road as though suddenly impressed with the idea that somebody is hooking his dinner over the hill[...]
- Dephasing of transverse magnetization due to the magnetic field inhomogeneities at boundary surfaces of intrapulmonary air and liquid or solid tissue are refocusable through the use of spin echoes.
Definition of echoed in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)