- 动词 (Verb)
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore employedSUPmost employed
- Mr. Romney endured tough questioning from reporters in Des Moines yesterday about revelations last week that a yardwork company he employed was found for a second time to be using illegal immigrants.
- The tall, elegant Mr. Burnett unfurled his limbs in the precise yet fluid phrasing employed by voguers.
- Russia has many so-called monocities, where most of the town's population is employed by one industry such as car production or commodities output.
- We find that the onset of superionicity can be reduced by about 100K when relatively small electric fields of ~50KV/cm are employed.
- Therefore, PPV may be a risk factor for bleb failure in NVG eyes even when neovascularization has subsided and a transconjunctival small-gauge system is employed.
Definition of employed in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)