ending 中文EN[ˈɛndɪŋ] [-ɛndɪŋ]
- 名词 (Noun)PLendingsPREend-SUF-ing
- 动词 (Verb)
- The Hall of Famer Al Simmons of the Philadelphia Athletics made a similar splash in 1930, homering in his first at-bat on opening day after ending a springlong holdout.
- a took limited free market-oriented measures to alleviate severe shortages of food, consumer goods, and services to make up for the ending of Soviet subsidies.
- Labor’s policies on ending tax breaks for high income superannuants and tax avoidance for multinational corporations are detailed, sound and electorally appealing.
- ending machine only takes bills, it doesn't take coins
- Ending the evening with an Abba song really lifted up the crowd.
Definition of ending in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en endings
- en ending up
- en endingless