extended 中文EN[ɛkˈstɛndɪd] [-ɛndɪd]
- 动词 (Verb)
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMmore extendedSUPmost extended
- Green and colleagues demonstrated that ossification due to meningogenic labyrinthitis extended further into the cochlea than ossification due to other causes.
- All of them were circularizable based on the repeated sequences at the ends of contigs extended by read mapping (Fig 10).
- The madanins have an extended N-terminal region compared with peptides from the other genera while the hyalomins and the D.
Definition of extended in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)