five 中文EN[faɪv] [fäːv] [-aɪv]
- 名词 (Noun)PLfivesSUF-ive
- ... Then I've have to who's be to me a -than- - of her, I have of five who pince-nez: [ …]
- The had a to Morrison's and Long's - a 2-0 five in.
- , we that these - metabotypes were into five .
- Five are in , the to with the , noncorresponding and .
- Five were in the of paragranulin, because this the when paragranulins were with N- .
- Five or of them , weren’t but of them or thirteen, they with their - and had me .
- a , for his was - , having - , , when five.
- All the will Mrs. Smith's class, while I'll the and fives.
Definition of five in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)