follows 中文EN[ˈfɒləʊz] [ˈfɑloʊz] [-əʊz]
- 动词 (Verb)BFfollowPRfollowingPT, PPfollowed
- The followed the all the to the .
- The the following of : (1) polyinhalant ; (2) polyinhalant ; (3) and ; and (4) - .
- , the of in the striatums of both and were following FC (Fig 1 ).
- Following ileocecectomy, , , and of the .
- Following , a of the was by cardiopuncture, and the was and with - .
- Following the in [2, 3], are : [ …] .
- , in whether a should be as a or a , the of having and the only to follow.
- If you’ve them by the , their and will follow.
- With , it’s as to as it is to follow.
Definition of follows in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)