follows 中文EN[ˈfɒləʊz] [ˈfɑloʊz] [-əʊz]
- 动词 (Verb)BFfollowPRfollowingPT, PPfollowed
- A as ventriculogram was at following .
- , of hz1E11 was by the of CDR-L3 and H3 followed by biopanning .
- The the following of : (1) polyinhalant ; (2) polyinhalant ; (3) and ; and (4) - .
- Following in the of , , , and , we can and liturgize catechetically.
- Following the of , in is antiported by into (VAChT).
- Follow the urbexers as they the and of our .
- e both the , with to follow.
- , in whether a should be as a or a , the of having and the only to follow.
- If you’ve them by the , their and will follow.
Definition of follows in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)