formed 中文EN[fɔːmd] [fɔɹmd] [-ɔː(ɹ)m]
- 动词 (Verb)BFformSGformsPRformingPREfor-
- To the that form as , the stoneworkers to their .
- In of , there downflexings of in the form of .
- But the , Mr. a , the - , swastikalike form with , 300 in .
- They also to precolor ; and or a of could their , forms.
- She is but not deformingly to , to , to in its and forms.
- The 01–41 was by (Lewisburg, PA) in both the and nonbiotinylated forms.
Definition of formed in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)