formed 中文EN[fɔːmd] [fɔɹmd] [-ɔː(ɹ)m]
- 动词 (Verb)BFformSGformsPRformingPREfor-
- Because the can to , are formed of .
- The aglucon to form ITC, or, if an is , epithionitriles [ 5 ].
- is a formed through dehydroxylation by and is through to a of .
- They also to precolor ; and or a of could their , forms.
- in , where in some , or , both would be forms.
- The 01–41 was by (Lewisburg, PA) in both the and nonbiotinylated forms.
Definition of formed in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)