forms 中文EN[fɔːmz] [fɔɹmz]
- 名词 (Noun)BFformPREfor-
- 动词 (Verb)BFformPRformingPT, PPformed
- The - stenophagy in of euryphagous the of forms from euryphagous .
- Escherichia coli ATCC 25922, 10 6 forming (CFU)/mL was as and were with the peroxalate .
- forms of or dysmyelinated to (Fig.  4d-g ).
- The 01–41 was by (Lewisburg, PA) in both the and nonbiotinylated forms.
- has the forms.
- the (rapidly disappearing) of his , Rachell is in his of , preblues forms.
Definition of forms in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)