forms 中文EN[fɔːmz] [fɔɹmz]
- 名词 (Noun)BFformPREfor-
- 动词 (Verb)BFformPRformingPT, PPformed
- is by the as Mahligai [ …] which on forms in an to classicize them.
- has in the form of .
- The the was , the in the form (which produced corresponding lines in the concrete) were mislocated.
- the (rapidly disappearing) of his , Rachell is in his of , preblues forms.
- The 01–41 was by (Lewisburg, PA) in both the and nonbiotinylated forms.
- She is but not deformingly to , to , to in its and forms.
Definition of forms in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)