- 动词 (Verb)BFfortuneSGfortunesPRfortuningPREfor-
- the by fortune overthrowne, not , that waile her : My and , the is blowne, Who can a thus so ?
- To we might with , "Suppose," for on this duosyllable does the of fortune and .
- The crownes, that our wel your : And so they shall, if fortune my will, And yeeld our to of my desertes.
- The has on and with fortune.
- We'll this as , and a fortune.
- ... who their fortunes.
Definition of fortuned in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
Other Vocabulary形似词 (Look-Alike Words)