- 名词 (Noun)BFfortunePREfor-
- 动词 (Verb)BFfortunePRfortuningPT, PPfortuned
- (His fortune cookies are made with a chocolate batter; chenna, an Indian cheese, is enhanced with sake, cherries, balsamic vinegar and orange-blossom water.)
- To we might with , "Suppose," for on this duosyllable does the of fortune and .
- the by fortune overthrowne, not , that waile her : My and , the is blowne, Who can a thus so ?
- ... who their fortunes.
- and were of the to his fortune.
- was very with his and no to fortune.
Definition of fortunes in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- fr fortunes