- 动词 (Verb)BFfortuneSGfortunesPT, PPfortunedPREfor-SUF-ing
- (His fortune cookies are made with a chocolate batter; chenna, an Indian cheese, is enhanced with sake, cherries, balsamic vinegar and orange-blossom water.)
- The crownes, that our wel your : And so they shall, if fortune my will, And yeeld our to of my desertes.
- the by fortune overthrowne, not , that waile her : My and , the is blowne, Who can a thus so ?
- We'll this as , and a fortune.
- his , he a fortune.
- The has on and with fortune.
Definition of fortuning in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en fortunings