- 动词 (Verb)BFfoundPRfoundingPT, PPfounded
- "Someone just his and ." / "They found what they were ."
- and were found and B- and 26 had pericholecystic and 63 had cholecystolithiasis.
- , and , , was found in submorphology of SC by TEM (Fig 6B and 6E ).
- the , an was because the hadn't stooled in a . of and of were found.
- , 24.2% of the from the A2 subsubtype, though no A2 were found.
- the , - , histiocytoid or with were found.
Definition of founds in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)