fresh air 中文 EN
Definition of fresh air in English Dictionary
- 名词 (Noun)
- The natural, clean air from outside, as opposed to the relatively stuffy air inside.
- Farmers are generally very healthy people, because they have a healthy diet and get lots of fresh air.
- After spending all week locked up in his room working on his project, James was pleased to get some fresh air in the park.
- I felt ill, but some fresh air and iced water set me to rights.
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
形似词 (Look-Alike Words)
- en freshman
- en freshwater
- en fire air
- en freshener
- en freshlier
Meaning of fresh air for the defined word.
明确性: 级别 1
明确的 ➨ 多用途