- 动词 (Verb)BFfullPRfullingPT, PPfulledPREfull-
- Having a husband who was so brimmingly full of fun might have involved a certain strain; still, the fact that Véra was not similarly blessed is just a reminder of the planetary norm.
- My interpretation of purist became this: pass every white blaze with my full pack, with no slackpacking.
- I moved to another carriage on the train because the first one was full of people yacking on mobile phones.
- Full threadbare was his overeste courtepy. — Chaucer.
- The heresy of Nestorius [ …] was detested in the Eastern churches. — Fuller.
- Rome will never so far unpope herself as to part with her pretended supremacy. — Fuller.
- We will here descend to matters of later date. Fuller.
Definition of fulls in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)