goods 中文EN[ɡʊdz] [-ʊdz] [(baɖáː’iʕu)] [(sílaʕ)] [(biɖáːʕah)]
- 名词 (Noun)BFgood
- didn’t to the for his , but it would be better just to with.
- Her are and their undercolor a has them a good .
- If you to the , you'd better !
- Better to the .
- Good , him not; , and for .
- Best , , , , and .
- It to a as a one and there is ... and while the getting's good.
- When he to have a my , I didn't of it, but I'm he was no good.
- acyesis , but of good.
Definition of goods in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)