grey 中文EN[ɡɹeɪ] [-eɪ]
名灰色 形灰色的 维灰色
- 名词 (Noun)PLgreys
- 动词 (Verb)SGgreysPRgreyingPT, PPgreyed
- 形容词 (Adjective)COMgreyerSUPgreyest
- In this grey and "history," is all, and any of of its (own) funicity.
- with the Asics GT , a and the Grey , , and , for the this an .
- the (in tailcoat, grey cravat, purple vest) is lapidated by his while he : "Maggie—please a fer in the ."
- In the , some , he his to him an absit to at Huntingdon that , and in a with Egerton, Castleton, and Grey.
Definition of grey in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)