household 中文EN[ˈhaʊshəʊld] [ˈhaʊshoʊld]
名家庭, 户, 家务 形家庭的, 家喻户晓的 维戶
- 名词 (Noun)PLhouseholdsSUF-old
- 形容词 (Adjective)
- The reason for equivalization is to allow for household economies of scale–for example, cooking a meal for four people costs less than cooking four separate meals for one person.
- We included estimates of the inequality ratio and inequality gap, based on equivalized household income quintiles.
- The community pieced together a quilt using a square stitched in each household.
- But the other worshipers at the temple, known as a gurudwara, were a bit perplexed by the prayer the guru offered for Balbir Singh’s household.
Definition of household in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en householder
- en households
- en householdry
- en householders
- en householding