hulled 中文EN[hʌld] [-ʌld]
- 动词 (Verb)BFhullSGhullsPRhulling
- 形容词 (Adjective)BFhull
- took a pay cut ; take a joke ; the hull took a lot of punishment before it broke
- White rice is rice that has had the brownish hull polished off leaving just the white inner part of the grain.
- The hulls are four-compartment vessels with thwartships framing, longitudinally braced, with continuous engineroom girders, "egg-crated" into transverse floors.
Definition of hulled in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)