human being 中文EN
- 名词 (Noun)PLhuman beingsSUF-ing
- The aliens in the science-fiction film wanted to assimilate human beings into their own race.
- The set of human beings is a superset of the set of human children.
- Thou favourest man with knowledge and teachest a human being understanding.
- It seems that these S-E-A-Values are all about what ethnologists call the Umwelt — the area of alarm around members of the brute creation, such as human beings.
- People believed that the werewolves, or werehyenas, which they called buda, were too strong in those places to permit safe habitation by human beings.
- Reaching the level of akarma, the level of acting in spiritual consciousness, is the challenge for every human being.
Definition of human being in English Dictionary
- 词类阶层 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en human beings